© 2015 Miss Arli

Have you been down to the Yurt today?

As part of our Book Blow Out Festival 2015 we have a Yurt in the playground which will host lots of fun activities and workshops throughout the week.

If you have been in the Yurt today – why not tell us what you have been doing!

BOF2015 Yurt 1

7 Comments

1. Prince
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm | #

Hi Miss Arli,
    I haven’t been in the Yurt yet, but it sounds fun! I really want to go in there, so I want to know, when will Year 5 go?

2. Isabel
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 8:01 pm | #

I have went to the Yurt and it is a very nice place, the great part is that you get to see the author and if you buy on of their books then they will sign it for you and you can remember the day that it happened.

3. David
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 8:11 pm | #

I haven’t went to the yurt but what i am thinking whats in is pillows and books.

4. 18vithuishv
    Posted June 2, 2015 at 8:19 pm | #

When I went to the yurt it looked so cool and today you get your book singed by Nicoals allen

5. Rupali
    Posted June 3, 2015 at 4:31 pm | #

The yurt looks very nice. I hope we meet lots of authors this year. I can not wait to see them.

6. 16clairek
    Posted June 4, 2015 at 9:03 am | #

I have went to the yurt it is really amazing I can’t wait to see more authors this week. But lots of people are describe about the hunt with Mr John

7. 16tiarnaef
    Posted June 4, 2015 at 10:13 pm | #

Hi miss arli
    I have not been in the yurt but the outside looks very interesting we have had many different things like the yurt such as the bus and yurt we had last year. I would like to hopefully get a chance to work inn there with one of the authors.
    If I were to predict what was in the yurt there would bd pillows carpet and many other things.
    By Tiarnae